Partner with a local business in your community to raise money and awareness for the charity of your choice. This message may self destruct in 48 hours.
Join the Ranks of Leaders
You Will Receive...
· A step-by-step guide with 10 videos and 10 lessons that walks you through each level of your mission
· A comprehensive list of updated leadership and community service scholarships you can apply to after completing Hire Cause.
· The specific digital tools you need to easily create your own online fundraising pages and start raising money for the charity of your choice.
· Specific exercises each step of the way so you can develop the 5 critical skills most important in the coming decade, according to employers & colleges.
· E-mail & phone call templates for how to reach out & find a business partner to complete your project. This may sound intimidating, but we break it down, show you exactly how to do it, & enjoy the process.
· Tips and resources for including your experience on your college application essay. Students have already used their unique experience to get into their dream colleges, including the Ivy League.
· Examples of cover letters and resumes so that you can see how to utilize your experience to stand out to employers for internships and jobs.
· Access to project ideas & outlines from Hire Cause alumni. Learn from peers who have gone before you & become part of an elite group of changemakers.